The WAVE Dataflow is a portable, compact system of sensors that is equipped with flow-through technology and GPS capabilities to allow you to take thousands of samples in only a few hours.
It works like this: the WAVE Dataflow device features a ram sampling tube on the outer hull of your vessel that is able to collect water samples every 2 seconds as you drive at speeds up to 35 knots (40 mph). The sampling system passes the water sample continuously through a debubbler and large particle filter and then to a sampling array, which measures up to 26 different parameters in a continuously flowing stream, while also tying each sample to an exact geo-reference point.
In addition to collecting samples over a large body of water, the WAVE Dataflow can also be used from a stationary platform to monitor a single area over a span of time. This is useful for assessing anything from fragile ecosystems to drainage ditches.
When you’ve finished collecting your samples, all you have to do is plug in a jump-drive, and you’ll have all the information you need. Our software integrates data records, time/date stamp, GPS position, location, parameters and more. You can choose to analyze it in-house or let our expert team do it for you, turning the abundance of data into an easy-to-read report.
No jars. No coolers. Just fast, powerful sample gathering at your fingertips.
Contact us today, and see what you’ve been missing!
What’s in the WAVE Dataflow Box?
Within the durable, marine grade housing assembly – you’ll find the most cutting-edge sampling technology, including:
- Independent power systems and an internal power module that keep your WAVE Dataflow charged while you’re on the go
- A state-of-the-art water intake/discharge system
- A sensor assembly with a flow cell and protective caps
- A GPS assembly that links water samples to their exact geo-positioning points
- A computer interface, including a flat panel touch screen, data module, flash drive data logger, wireless keyboard and more.
- Software including, Microsoft Windows, Sea Level Touchscreen and Acquisition, and our one-of-a-kind Dataflow Software.
- Accessories such as software CDs, communication cables, a toolkit, and a calibration kit.